Discover Croatia and see why everyone is talking about the magnificent Dalmatian coastline with her beautiful islands, historic Old Towns and crystal clear bays. Find yourself immersed in history as you walk Dubrovnik’s fortified city walls, sample idyllic island life in Hvar and see why Roman emperor Diocletian chose Split to build his UNECO listed palace. With simply breathtakingwaterfalls, luscious forests and mesmerizing Blue Caves this is the perfect destination for culture vultures and nature lovers alike.
Travel Dates: September 25- October 5, 2019
Depart from Newark, NJ
$4,890 ppdo (includes airfare from Newark, NJ)
- 1 Night at Cornaro Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Private tour of Krka National Park and Trogir
- 7 Nights aboard a new deluxe cruise ship with max 38 passengers
- Authentic Croatian village dinner party
- Captain’s 4 course evening dinner with entertainment
- Including guided tours in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Mljet and Korcula
- Croatian wine tasting experience in Vis
- + Much More!
Limited to 20 people
Post Views: 182